Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Half a page of scribbled lines!!

I just had an epiphany! It was a sudden explosion of creative energy that had accumulated in my subconscious mind. For a second I could see the regularity in all the randomness! It was Eric Hoffer, an American social writer and philosopher, who said, "creativity is the ability to introduce order into the randomness of nature." The time is gone, (its almost 12) the song (Time - P.F) is over!! I thought I had something more to say.
Spotting regularity in a random pattern might be possible. If indeed life is a random process with a certain mean (which is of course time varying!) , is there a regularity that can be noticed in a single individual. OK ..fart only! But I think a lot of people speculate and think along these lines.

Ok ..time for Bohemian Rhapsody!!
Is this the real life? Is the following just fantasy?
It sure is amazing how a nimbus cloud can change your life! It was an amazing cloud! For a minute or so it was raining only over 'there' and in a flash the wind swept it over to where I was!

Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me!
Well, that is it I'd say! Half a page of scribbled lines!

Got to leave this all behind and find the truth!!
Later!

No comments: