Thursday, October 21, 2010

Some things are just meant to mean something!

Well crafted are the words of wise men.
Bruce Lee had this to say:
" Martial art has a very, very deep meaning as far as my life is concerned because, as an actor, as a martial artist, as a human being, all these I have learnt from martial art. To me, ok, to me, ultimately, martial art means honestly expressing yourself. I mean it is easy for me to put on a show and be cocky, but to express oneself honestly, not lying to oneself, and to express myself honestly, that my friend is very hard to do."
I hope one day I can say the same thing about football,  maybe something, or someone!
The great thing about football is the way in which it helps you connect to life, or whatever.  You know, sometimes I feel its almost like a person you can talk to. I'm just trying to say that football means a lot to me, in a lot of ways. And, of course my club Manchester United.

In the wake of recent events, this is what I wish to say, of course with the help of a few well crafted words.

"Ah, fill the Cup:  what boots it to repeat
How Time is slipping underneath our Feet:
Unborn To-morrow, and dead Yesterday,
Why fret about them if To-day be sweet!"

XXXVII
The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam

Well crafted indeed.
And there ain't no reason to fret today.
Well, because, you know what we've got? We've got faith, love for our team and most importantly, in Sir Alex we trust. I foresee one last act of greatness on his part.

He is the Genius of the Restoration
And at Manchester United we Aid our Own Resuscitation!

- An emotionally stirred Red Devil.

Never, never cross swords with a Devil who holds no sword and bares no fangs.

No comments: