Friday, October 1, 2010

Scribbles and dribbles!

This, and I don't mean this particular one, opening statement, I shall not use, for I will use it when the time is right. This one should do for now. Or maybe I should, no I suppose I won't.

I'm sure the old sweats would vaguely remember what I had to say about the, I mean my, Law of Discernible pairs. Folks new, in its simplest form it puts forth the suggestion that everything and anything is part of a pair of things. I happened to read a crass, with all due respect to the scientific and philosophical community abiding by this particular crassness, report  that suggested that some scientific development has since long disputed the Unity of Opposites. But, I, and I mean me, like the ancient peoples of our sacred planet believe that everything exists in pairs, but not necessarily as a composite of opposites. I'm sure you, and I mean you the reader, would agree that events would in certain circumstances qualify as things. Now we are here, and I, and I mean me, want you, the reader, to look at a pair comprising of two singular elements, music of any sort and events in your life.

Oh, I know what I'm saying. 
Each song, every single one of them in my favourite songs collection .. reminds me of a single, certain event in my life. Ah, I'm holding back, but you my dear friend, and I mean the reader, will find out soon enough. Oh, and sweats, old and new, there is something I want to admit. I'm sure you folks know that I would be the first to deny that ... more about that later. Well, the previous few lines put aside, most of these songs can me mapped to a football video! :D 

I'm sure it's all too obvious, but still, Baggio. Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, what a goal by Baggio and then ♫ Tomoyasu Hotei -- Battle without honour or humanity! (5th sem, '07) Bitter sweet Symphony - The Pele video. Ordinary world - George Best. Rule the World - Ryan Giggs. 

Ah .. some other time I will write about football and martial arts. 

I remember what Cantona had to say, well I remember that he did say something about the music in the streets at Manchester. Essentially put all these things in a big bowl. On one hand you have the art, the music, the irrationality, I suppose you, the reader knows what that means for I don't, of it and football, the poetry that steps out of the book. And then on the other hand you have the hardened, logical, cold blooded, rationalizing powers of Holmes or House. What are you, and I mean all of us, supposed to embrace ? (The Ashes by Embrace, David Beckham best assists.) Bruce Lee had this to say, "On one hand you have natural instinct and on the other you have control. You are to combine the two in harmony. If you have one to the extreme you are unscientific and if you have the other to the extreme, all of a sudden, you are a mechanical man."

The choice is yours ? Planet earth turns slowly, so you can always fly the other way, so fast, that you can accomplish time reversal. Superman did!
That's all irrelevant, because the Dark prince has risen, and he will not let things register at an emotional level. The time has come for him to become the cold-hearted brute he once was.

By-
If I wrote Crap Bag, it would be  plagiarism.
Dust Bin.
Ask me if I give a shite!


Let's end with that famous dribble .. "... turns like a little eel, he comes away from trouble, little squat man… comes inside Butcher and leaves him for dead, outside Fenwick and leaves him for dead, and puts the ball away… and that is why ........... is the greatest player in the world."
—Bryon Butler (BBC Radio)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what King Eric had to say: "I feel close to the rebelliousness and vigour of the youth here. Perhaps time will separate us, but nobody can deny that here, behind the windows of Manchester, there is an insane love of football, of celebration and of music."

Added today, i.e., 22/10/2010

1 comment:

Kiko said...

Confusively Enjoyed