Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Peregrination from 'lout' to 'maul'. WL 29.

On a dark, desert highway ....
Strangers passing in the street; by chance two separate glances met. (meet?)
I wonder if they could see each other in the dark....
And then she woke me up in the middle of the night ..

Are we all prisoners of our own maledictions??
Does God have malicious machinations ?
Are they just aberrations ??
What is fate ??
One thing is for sure, if you lose control over your destiny, you will become a canoe about to be tossed right into a maelstrom.
Is there no return ?
Is there a threshold, I mean a point of no return?

Peregrin Took ..did he get the name because he likes to travel??
I ask too many questions.

___________________________________________________________________________

I don't know about this dark, desert highway ...
- Chu
13/09/2008

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have no idea what that ^^^ was all about.
- Raj
24/08/2010

No comments: