Sunday, September 7, 2008

QUANTUM STATES, DISCERNIBLE PAIRS AND ECHOES

Hell Oh!

I always end up writing stuff in the night. I should try posting in the morning. After all, the state variables are time varying quantities.

When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse, out of the corner of my eye.

I have to stop copy pasting lyrics from songs.

I need to improve my fitness. I refuse to give up now. This is my last year, my last chance. Uzumaki Naruto :"I will succeed."

I know.

Most of you probably think that my posts are all episodic.

I'll spare you guys the pain of going through my "Law of Discernible Pairs". I'll explain it some other time.

Damn it, I need to reach a stable equilibrium state.

Does "Quantum of Solace" make sense?
I think 'Quantum' refers to a discrete packet of a detectable/measurable entity.For example: quantum of energy. 'Solace' is a state. Are human feelings measurable entities?



'Strangers passing in the street
By chance two separate glances meet.'

There I go again.

'Cloudless everyday you fall upon my waking eyes
inciting and inviting me to rise
And through the window in the wall
Come streaming in on sunlight wings
A million bright ambassadors of morning.'

..and again ....

ooh Chu who is this 'you' ??
:D

Lite my boy, light. Photons. E = h*f.
Sunshine, daisies, butter, mellow , make this fat rat yellow.

I didn't gen use pink for this section.


Two idiots.
A:Ahhh .... look at the stars ...the albatross and the dodo..flying across the .... *Interrupted by B*
B:Dude! *Laughs* A dodo can't fly.
A:Idiot. They are extinct.


23:59
Save the world!
Good Night!

No comments: