Saturday, September 6, 2008

Uncle's Birthday

Hell Oh!

September 5, 2008.
Uncle is now 21+- 1 years old.

This was the first time we celebrated a birthday in our wing with cake and no bumps. Uncle is one lucky chap, we didn't give him the standard 'kick ass' treatment last night, at 12, because he was studying for his quiz. Anyhow, we decided not to smash the entire cake into his face, because it smelt good. Junta smeared some cream on Uncle's face and stuffed his mouth with some 'n' cake pieces. Then G started thulping the cake with some plastic knife level thingy and in a couple of minutes it was gawn. Poor 'Sink'! He didn't even get a single piece.

After Uncle cleaned himself up,( :D) it was time to go to Wangs, Vels.
The travelers:
Uncle, Bertha, Kash , Sriram, Chuck, Tina, CG, Synti and yours truly.

Uncle was in the grub monster mood. Synti and I had some good Talumein soup. Then we had Phuket Fish, Shangai Chicken and Dragon Prawns. Uncle liked the prawns so much that he ordered another plate of dragon prawns. I'm saying this once again ----> Uncle was in the 'thulp mode'. My vision was kinda restricted today, I dunno why, so I couldn't observe the 'Sink'. Anyways, we had some fun eating fried rice with chop sticks. It was good fun. We had some second thoughts about having dessert in Wangs, so we decided to go to insti CCD. I put so much fight and managed to reach CCD, unfortunately there weren't enough seats for all of us.

Hmmm .. then I ended up in my room and so did all of the other idiots.
I think Uncle and Chuck are trying to solve some Brainfk programming problem or something now.

Yeah I forgot to mention this ...
We tried to raise a toast to Uncle, the 'main man' of the day.
It doesn’t really matter what’s contained in your glass when you raise a toast, but Champagne is the traditional choice. We had water or 7 up. Light max only.
The attempt was lousy.
The most that one idiot could manage is "Uncle's name is Neti Maruti Ramanarayana Saran." :D

Anyways some LOL stuff about Uncle.
Arbitrariness, his ground volley fundaes and other gen max stuff. He is gen max only but stud boy only with his comp and all his gizmos and SAC abcd's.
He is the big bad LOL'er of the wing. He is the Undertaker!!

PS: Uncle maajarly helped me develop the 'LOL Theorem'. His contributions should never be forgotten.

I thought I'd seen everything.

Save the world!
Good Night!
01:00



No comments: