Saturday, September 6, 2008

The time is 23:25.

I've never opened myself this way. Life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and Nothing Else Matters. (Metallica)

I was hoping that I'd get my passport yesterday. However, the online status said that the passport was still being prepared and it would be dispatched within 7 days. I was disappointed. I couldn't wait any longer; it was too excruciating.

When you find out that you aren't really good at what you thought was the one thing you were actually amazing at, it hurts. It sure does.

I broke my glasses while playing football yesterday. It was a horrible game, I just wasn't my normal self, my confidence was low and it was diminishing.

I have enough statistical data to prove that I'm a lousy football player and an even lousier team player. I've missed so many penalties, let my team down on so many occasions. Last night, for the first time I really felt like giving up on football.

I always keep saying that we have to be optimistic and stay positive and all that fart. I don't know if I really mean it. Sometimes I do, when I'm happy and healthy. Preaching is easy. I almost came to the conclusion that I use this optimistic side to hide all of my failures and deepest regrets.

Now I know the truth.



00:46
Save the World
Good Night.



No comments: