Monday, September 8, 2008

Look at the stars!

Ten thousand blue blistering barnacles.
Ten thousand and one blue blistering barnacles.
*Arbit guy shouts: "Hey captain ......." *
Damn .... I was counting ... and damn that Chcuk Nroris ... how did he do it??


Oho Oh ...
Ahoy Land lovers! Hell Oh!

Warning:

Beware!!
You are about to embark on a course of action that might cost you your precious time. However, if you don't mind spending your time trying to understand what I'm saying, it might actually be a worthy endeavor.

Welcome aboard.

*I really should get back to mugging all those stupid word lists. I don't see the point. Well, I guess it is just a formality. I hate formalities.*

Color of the day: Oranje.
I like total football.

I am trying really hard, and I mean re e e e e ally hard, to find a central theme for my blog. This is analogous to the Grand Unification Theory that Einstein was trying to develop; a single law which can explain all the phenomenon in our universe.

I guess a Funny Man like me (thanks for the idea Synti boy) won't be able to understand quantum electrodynamics. After all, I'm just a 'lol'er who keeps 'lol'ing all the time.

People shouldn't underestimate 'lol'ers. The world finds solace in the presence of 'lol'ers like us. We might 'lol' a lot, but we aren't stupid. Love and 'Lol' is what keeps the world going.

String theory?
My 'LOL Theorem' will string all the puzzles of the universe together, and demystify every single phenomenon that you know or could possibly imagine. The potential of this concept is unfathomable. It isn't very complex, doesn't involve a lot of math, and if you know how to laugh, its just a piece of chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream.

Where is my chicken biryani?
Mess food was very bad today.
As usual.

Some day, some where ........

I'll keep waiting .........

Keep 'LOL'ing junta.

I hope that at least one of you laughs after reading this.

If ( nobody laughs )
then (It doesn't mean that I'm not funny. I just have to be funnier.)
else ( I am funny. Hehee!)


I have one particular aim in my life.

Okay! One packet of Treat Orange Masti has been successfully devoured.

23:25
Save the world!
Good Night Dark Knights, Pretty Damsels and Angels from 1969!
Please don't wake me up in the middle of the night.

Who said gals/women can't be knights?? What about the Joan of Arc ??

Time for me to take a look at the stars.



1 comment:

Kutraj said...

What indecipherable jibberish! Gawd only!